Binding Financial Agreement or Consent Orders?

There are two ways for separating couples to legally finalise their property settlement (without resorting to suing each other): Binding financial agreement; or Consent orders. Both methods involve the parties reaching a negotiated settlement as to the distribution of their assets, however there are a number of differences in respect to how they are implemented …

Binding Financial Agreement or Consent Orders? Read More »

Do You Need Legal Help?

If you are interested in discussing your current legal issues or considerations and how we may help you, contact us today to book in your free 40 minute consultation with our Principal Solicitor, Jim Wilson.

Come in and meet our team!

Opening Hours

 Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm Sat - Sun: Closed

Give Us A Call

07 5536 3055

Email Us At


Suite 27 Level 2 Wharf Central
75-77 Wharf Street Tweed Heads
NSW 4285